CLEAN TUB STAINS. TUB STAINS
Clean tub stains. Carpet clean stain. Clean refrigerator mold
Clean Tub Stains
- A colored patch or dirty mark that is difficult to remove
- (stain) (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- (stain) color with a liquid dye or tint; "Stain this table a beautiful walnut color"; "people knew how to stain glass a beautiful blue in the middle ages"
- A thing that damages or brings disgrace to someone or something's reputation
- A patch of brighter or deeper color that suffuses something
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Take a bath
- bathtub: a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- Wash or bathe (someone or something) in or as in a tub or bath
- Plant in a tub
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
365 #37 Wash day
Foldout Moleskine based on childhood memories, Mixed media/collage.
Monday was washing day for most women who lived in our terrace and there was quite a lot of pride and sneaky looking to see if yours was cleaner and whiter than the others.
My mother used a dolly tub and a ponch to push up and down on the clothes to produce an action similar to a washing machine. She also had a wash board on which to rub out stubborn stains and a stick to lift clothes into an enamel bowl to the mangle which usually stood in our back yard covered with an oil cloth.
In good weather the whole process took place outside and I would try to "help" by using the ponch which I thought was great fun. I remember the lovely squelching noise it made as it pushed the soap bubbles up through the clothes.
301/365 - Summer Nights
I know it may not be a part of everyone's summer routine...but the bath is one of ours.
Gotta get get that sand out of all the nooks and crannies; freezie stains off arms, legs and faces; dirt off of knees ( and gravel out of hands if you are Miss H and fall off your bike onto your gravel road); strawberry juice out of hair and rinse off the eau de suntan lotion and bug spray that remains at the end of a long, well played day.
For TOTW, Summertime
And Baby A's 365...64 days left till he is one
For FGR - Gratitude Journal - grateful for the chance to do this all again.
(I will stop writing this when it sinks in)
car upholstery cleaning tips
candle wax clean up
air duct cleaning services
reloading cleaning brass
how to clean your kitchen
how to bid window cleaning
cleaning tile with vinegar
how to clean white canvas vans